CLASS IV AND VII UPGRADES TO OPTL & ATL
Maybe you are thinking that it is time to consider upgrading to a OPTL or ATL from your MOT Bay ?
Let BWS lead you through the main types of testing with our useful guide to the main differences between them.
This is the basic MOT test bays, where two men are required (by VOSA) to complete a MOT test. (The tester and an assistant)
OPTL (One Person Test Lane)
OPTL enables you to gain VOSA approval for one man MOT testing without upgrading to a full ATL.
It replaces your current lift with one which has shaker plates, and then introducing a pedal depressor and mirrors.
This will require prior approval from VOSA – but be assured that BWS can guide you easily through the process’
ATL Testing (Automatic Test Lane)
ATL is the future of MOT testing, it allows an MOT to be a one man operation, incorporating an automated programme on the brake tester and the lift.
This type of testing reduces your labour costs and has the latest MOT technology, therefore faster test times and more consistent results.
LET BWS BE YOUR GUIDE !!!
As a leading supplier of garage and workshop equipment, with over 30 years of experience, we are just the help you need for all your requirements, unbiased advice and assistance.
As with all our equipment, BWS can supply a range of ATL, MOT or OPTL equipment from our preferred suppliers, including Bradbury, Tecalemit and Hoffman.
CRYPTON CLASS IV – OPTL
(Upgrade to One Man Testing)
MOT PACKAGE with 4 – POST LIFT
(No Brake Tester or Gas/Smoke Analyser)
- (1) CRYPTON Part No. CFL640/641 4,000 kg 4 – POST LIFT
- 4,560mm Runway length
- Low Profile Platform
- Surface or recessed with Hydraulic “Shaker Plate” wheel play detector
- Lifting Height – 1830mm
- Lowering Time – 30 sec.
- Runway Width – 565mm
- Total Width – 3080mm
- Motor – 3 kW
- Power Supply – 400/50V.Hz
(4) MANUAL / HYDRAULIC – 2,000 kg JACKING BEAM
(5) Hydraulic Shaker plate” WHEEL PLAY DETECTOR
- Fold flat design for even the lowest vehicle.
- Dual role by acting as wheel chocks
- Clever design enables use of low hydraulic pressure ensuring safety whilst under vehicle.
- Innovative housing of inspection torch / control keeps it out of harms way when not in use.
- Automatic repeat of movements until button is released
- Play detectors have combined lateral and rotational wheel shift from a single power unit integrated into the lift hydraulics
(6) BRAKE PEDAL APPLICATION DEVICE
includes VOSA approved brake pedal depressor
(7) 2 – 500mm VIEWING MIRRORS so that all relevant lighting operations can be assessed from the Drivers position
(8) CRYPTON HLA 2400 – MOT APPROVED HEADLAMP ALIGNER
New specification complete with 3.6m of rail (meets new specifications)
TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE: Contact Us For Details